The AR-15 uppers manufactured at Suppressed Weapon Systems are all assembled with our Monolithic Integral Suppressed Barrels (MISB), which means that the barrel and suppressor are one and the same thing. Our MISBs significantly reduce both the recoil and report of AR-15 rifles to make them quieter, more accurate, and easier to use.
Our AR-15 uppers are sold as complete, finished products and should be ready to be received into your lower right out of the box. Moreover, our uppers are not classified as SBR uppers, so you will only need a single tax stamp to buy our product. That being said, our MISB AR-15 uppers come standard with the following features:
- Barrel and suppressor are precision CNC cut
- 17” Match grade Shilen barrel
- 56 NATO or 300 Blackout match grade chamber
- M4E1 enhanced upper
- Enhanced lightweight KeyMod hand guard
- 4130 steel barrel shroud, nickel plated and ceracoated black
- QPQ-coated M16 BCG, with an extended charging handle
- 304 stainless steel precision gas tube
- Custom CNC-cut 17-4 stainless steel gas block
Though our AR-15 uppers are already offered in AAC 300 Blackout and 5.56 NATO, we can fabricate our products to utilize any other caliber you want.
If you would like to learn more about the AR-15 uppers we sell here at Suppressed Weapon Systems, one of our team members would be happy to speak with you directly. To discuss any of our products with someone from our team, please call our offices at (832) 759-9634 today.