At Suppressed Weapon Systems, our Monolithic Integral Suppressed Barrel (MISB) design has made significant practical and technical improvements over traditional suppressors in just about every conceivable way. The most obvious of the practical improvements, of course, is the fact that users will no longer need to deal with the separate apparatus of the suppressor, as our MISBs have combined the suppressor and barrel into one seamless piece.
Though our MISB represents a more fundamental improvement over traditional suppression systems, it is worth noting that we have made significant improvements in each of the following areas with our MISB:
• Dispersion of heat
• Impact Shift
• Baffle strikes
• Back pressure
If you are interested in learning more about the technical improvements that we have made with our Monolithic Integral Suppression Barrels, we would be happy to talk with you about our products in greater detail. To speak with one of our team members at Suppressed Weapon Systems, please call our offices at (832) 759-9634 today.
Each of our bolt action rifles are fabricated with Remington 700 actions and equipped with a variant of our Monolithic Integral Suppressed Barrels (MISB). Our MISB bolt action rifles are the most accurate and the quietest integrally suppressed rifles on the market today; we have achieved this by significantly reducing both the report and the recoil of these rifles with our MISB.
Currently, Suppressed Weapon Systems offers MISB bolt action rifles in the following calibers: .243, .223, .308, 300BLK, .30-06, and .300 Winchester Magnum; however, other calibers may be requested if you so choose. All of the Suppressed Weapon Systems MISB bolt action rifles are ready to shoot right out of the box. Our MISB bolt action rifles all come standard with the following features, unless otherwise specified:
- Remington 700 actions
- Match grade chambers, precision CNC-cut MISBs
- 28” match stainless barrels
- Nickel-plated barrel sleeves with a ceracoat finish
- Standard internal magazine
- Composite or laminate wood stocks
Though these are our standard features of our MISB bolt action rifles, our team at Suppressed Weapon Systems will be happy to fabricate a firearm that meets your exact specification. If you would like to learn more about our full line of MISB bolt action rifles, you should speak with a member of our team at Suppressed Weapon Systems directly. To discuss any aspect of our product, please call our offices at (832) 759-9634 today.
Each of our 10/22 rifles are built off of factory Ruger Target rifles and each is equipped with one of our 10/22 Monolithic Integral Suppressed Barrels. These rifles will have less recoil and will be significantly quieter than standard 10/22 rifles, even with an aftermarket thread-on suppressor equipped. This firearm will allow you to comfortably fire it without the use of any ear protection whatsoever, even at indoor ranges.
The MISB 10/22 barrels are fabricated from stock hammer-forged Ruger barrels straight from the factory; our MISB barrel finishes out at 16.4” in length. The rest the Suppressed Weapon Systems 10/22 rifle is built off a factory Ruger Target rifle, and every one of these MISB rifles will come equipped with the following:
- 5” MISB
- Anodized aluminum shroud
- Hogue stock
- Target trigger
Each of our 10/22 MISBs are covered with an anodized aluminum shrouds that have an exterior diameter of .920”, allowing them to fit into every standard bull barrel stock. All you will need to do to clean and maintain our MISB is unscrew the tube—you will not need a single tool to get this done.
If you would like to learn more about what you can expect with our MISB 10/22, our team will be happy to speak with your directly to answer your questions. To speak with a member of our team, please call our offices at (281) 757-4343 today.
Suppressed Weapon Systems has created a fully integrated firearm suppression system with their Monolithic Integral Suppressed Barrel (MISB) rifle. Unlike other suppressors that have to be added on as a secondary piece of equipment, our MISB design has combined a barrel and suppressor into a single unit with impressive performance:
- Accuracy: Our MISB bolt action rifles exceed the standards required of a professional, F Class shooter. Our barrels are able to retain the firmness of a bench-rest rifle without the extra weight, and can fire sub MOA immediately.
- Recoil: Our MISB can reduce a .300 Winchester Magnum’s normal recoil by 30% through the redirecting, trapping, and slowing of gas that is released when the weapon is fired.
- Sound suppression: Our MISBs have greatly increased sound suppression, as well. For example, our MISBs can reduce the sound produced by a .300 Winchester Magnum to 133dBs, which is quieter than a .308 with a thread-on suppressor.
- Heat Dispersion: Our MISBs also have 3x the surface area of a standard thread-on suppressor. This allows our integral suppressed barrels to prevent the temperature from rising too quickly in the suppressor tube.
- Serviceability: Servicing one of our MISB bolt guns will take less than 30 seconds and doesn’t require the use of any tools.
- Strength: You could hang more than 150lbs from our MISB’s muzzle without damaging the barrel. Essentially, this rifle is extremely strong.
Not only do our MISBs stand far above other products on the market, but they can also be customized to meet your specific needs.
Speak with Our Team Directly
If you want to learn more about our Monolithic Integral Suppressed Barrels and their exceptional performance, contact the team at Suppressed Weapon Systems today by calling (832) 759-9634.