At Suppressed Weapon Systems, our Monolithic Integral Suppressed Barrel rifles have many advantages over a standard rifle, one of the most prominent being the reduction in recoil. To illustrate this, our team set out to do a controlled experiment that compared two MISB rifles and two standard rifles of the same caliber. Our experiment began by hanging each of the four rifles from the ceiling on a shooting rest. Essentially, when fired, we were able to precisely measure the vertical distance each rifle caused the shooting rest to move—letting us effectively measure the recoil.
Our results indicated that:
- Our MISB could reduce 30% of a .300 Winchester Magnum’s normal recoil
- Our MISB could reduce 40% of a .243 Winchester Magnum’s normal recoil
Along with reduced recoil, our MISB rifles also improved accuracy, heat dispersion, and sound suppression. At Suppressed Weapon Systems, we are dedicated to helping individuals find the firearm that best meets their needs. To learn more, call us today at (832) 759-9634.
Suppressed Weapon Systems has created a fully integrated firearm suppression system with their Monolithic Integral Suppressed Barrel (MISB) rifle. Unlike other suppressors that have to be added on as a secondary piece of equipment, our MISB design has combined a barrel and suppressor into a single unit with impressive performance:
- Accuracy: Our MISB bolt action rifles exceed the standards required of a professional, F Class shooter. Our barrels are able to retain the firmness of a bench-rest rifle without the extra weight, and can fire sub MOA immediately.
- Recoil: Our MISB can reduce a .300 Winchester Magnum’s normal recoil by 30% through the redirecting, trapping, and slowing of gas that is released when the weapon is fired.
- Sound suppression: Our MISBs have greatly increased sound suppression, as well. For example, our MISBs can reduce the sound produced by a .300 Winchester Magnum to 133dBs, which is quieter than a .308 with a thread-on suppressor.
- Heat Dispersion: Our MISBs also have 3x the surface area of a standard thread-on suppressor. This allows our integral suppressed barrels to prevent the temperature from rising too quickly in the suppressor tube.
- Serviceability: Servicing one of our MISB bolt guns will take less than 30 seconds and doesn’t require the use of any tools.
- Strength: You could hang more than 150lbs from our MISB’s muzzle without damaging the barrel. Essentially, this rifle is extremely strong.
Not only do our MISBs stand far above other products on the market, but they can also be customized to meet your specific needs.
Speak with Our Team Directly
If you want to learn more about our Monolithic Integral Suppressed Barrels and their exceptional performance, contact the team at Suppressed Weapon Systems today by calling (832) 759-9634.